Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A guaranteed way to drop weight

Take the dog for a walk.

Dog is man's best friend, especially when you need a walking companion. Unlike people, there's little chance that your dog will ever stand you up come workout time.

A study conducted by the University of Missouri-Columbia discovered that taking the dog for a 20-minute walk, 5 days a week yielded an average loss of 14 pounds over a one-year period.

Both you and your dog will benefit from this enjoyable exercise regimen.

No comments: