Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eat more, lose more

Fill up on soups and other high energy-density foods.

Research shows that foods with high water content fill you up faster and for a longer period of times. Fruits, vegetables and broth-based soups all fit the bill.

By starting a meal off with a bowl of soup or a healthy salad, dieters reduce their overall calorie consumption for each meal.

In addition, it's possible to eat larger volumes of these foods for a smaller amount of calories.

No comments: