Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Laugh until you slim

Always save room for the most enjoyable abs workout there: laughter.

Let's face it, exercise can be downright hilarious. The good news is that in order to get in shape, everyone is in the same boat. Jumping around from side to side, flexing muscles and sweating out aggression is all part of the fun. Before you get too serious lifting those heavy weights, remember to stop and have fun with your workout.

A good laugh is a great way to boost energy levels and help you release stress.

No comments: