Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Grow your great body in your own backyard

Stop searching for a great workout and step into your own backyard.

A day of heavy yard work will not only leave your neighbors jealous of your beautiful lawn, but also of your fit body. Mowing the lawn, raking leaves, gardening, shoveling dirt and picking weeds result in big-time calories burned.

Another great bonus of using yard work for exercise is that you simply get to enjoy the fresh air and being outdoors.

No comments: