Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Oat what a feeling

There is oatmeal that is loaded with additives and preservatives and then there is the real deal.

The experts encourage you to start your morning off with a bowl of plain oat flakes.

Oats are rich in fiber and soluble fiber, making them a much-needed staple in your diet. According to the American Cancer Society, oats have plenty to offer. Reduce your risk of cancer. Lower cholesterol. Slow down the digestion of starches. Prevent heart disease. Boost your intake of Vitamin E, iron, magnesium, zinc, selenium and more.

To add some flavor to your oatmeal, add milk and cinnamon or a handful of fresh fruit.

No comments: