Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Add, don't subtract

Instead of concentrating on cutting foods out of your diet, bring new foods to the table.

There are probably a whole slew of fruits and vegetables you've never sampled. In order to prevent yourself from feeling deprived, train yourself to look at all the foods you can eat instead of those you should stay away from. Do some research and give healthy recipes a try.

Thanks to the internet, there are thousands of diet-friendly dishes just waiting to be experienced.

No comments: