Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The cause of yo-yo dieting

Don't fall for fad diets.

When you're desperate to lose weight, it's easy to fall prey to the latest weight-loss craze. From the cabbage soup diet to the grapefruit diet, these faddish programs promise quick, easy results. Unfortunately, it's you who suffers. Although you may lose a few pounds, these plans are hardly maintainable - or healthy - in the long-term.

More often than not, you'll put the weight back on, along with some extra pounds. Stick to healthy eating and exercise for lasting results.

No comments: