Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Beware of fat-free trap

Low-fat or fat-free make good alternatives to the full-fat versions.

However, sometimes these products contain as many or even more calories than the original product.

Before you dive into a whole box of fat-free chocolate chip cookies, make sure you read the entire label on the box. Manufactures often replace the fat in the original version with large amounts of sugar. The same rules apply to low-carbohydrate and zero-calorie foods.

Remember if it sounds too good to be true, read the label!

No comments: