Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Low calories bananas help in slimming

Bananas consist of almost all vitamins and minerals human body needs. Bananas are easy to digest and absorb. Thus it is suitable for all age, from children to old folks. Bananas have immediate effect to hunger and could maintain the strength for a long time. Because it is low in calories, those who are on diet could consume without worries! Since some said bananas should not take with empty stomach, it is advised to take some food before having bananas.

No comments: