Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chew, chew training

Chewing your food is the first step in the all-important digestion process.

In order to digest food properly, your food must be broken down into a liquid form before it's swallowed. When you don't get the job done, large food particles that haven't been digested make an appearance in the stool.

One expert actually encouraged that individuals chew 100 times before swallowing. While you don't need to go to that great length, it is important to chew your food in the name of better digestion.

No comments: