Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The hunger meter

Before you sit down to eat, follow these simple steps.

1. Take a moment to assess your hunger.

2. Give it a rating on a scale of 0 (ravenously hungry) to 10 (Thanksgiving stuffed).

3. When your hunger is a 4, it’s time to start eating; waiting until you’re at 2 or 1 could put you at risk for overeating.

4. Start slowing down when you get to a 6 or 7 and reassess: Are you still eating to satisfy your hunger? Or are you simply munching mindlessly?

No comments: