Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Take it one day at a time

You'll have more success long-term if you gradually replace unhealthy, high-calorie foods with healthy foods.

If you're really having trouble kicking the burger, fries and soda habit, pick just one thing at time to kick. For example, order your normal meal, but toss out the bun. Or skip the fries. Switch the soda for water. Try that for a week or two, and all of a sudden you'll find you've changed a habit and eliminated a bunch of nasty calories.

Achieve one goal, then move on to the next to establish healthy habits for life.

No comments: