Announcement!!!

Please take note that I'll no longer actively update this blog. Do visit Cindy's Lovely Life in future. This blog will update only when necessary (paid post). LOL! Kindly update my link in your blogs accordingly, do let me know if I've yet to put your link in my new blog.

Thanks!!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Eat some protein each meal

Eating protein helps you burn more calories.

Jeff Hample, Ph.D., R.D., a spokesman for the American Dietetic Association says that, "Protein is made up mainly of amino acids, which are harder for your body to breakdown, so you burn more calories getting rid of them."

Just think:“ Eating a protein rich snack can help you lose weight. How about a few slices of turkey or ham or some string cheese? "

Eating protein will also help you feel full so that you are less likely to crave unhealthy foods.

No comments: